ProFlex™ Style 750
The Proco ProFlex™ Style 750 jacketed flanged rubber check valves are designed with a full metal enclosure, for easy installation within existing piping systems.
Some notable features of the Proco ProFlex™ Style 750 include:
- All-rubber construction to resist abrasive slurries
- NSF 61 standard construction
- Ultra-quiet operation, with no water hammer
- Unique design to prevent backflow
- Negligible maintenance and energy costs
- Will not warp or freeze
- Quick interchange with any flap type check valve
- Available in sizes from 1” to 96”
- Available with special ID to suit concrete pipe
For more information about the features and benefits of the Proco ProFlex™ Style 750, download our brochure.
For up-to-date pricing and availability information, contact PROCO today.
All Proco Series 700 ProFlex™ rubber check valves are available in a wide selection of back pressure capabilities and elastomers, including NSF/ANSI 61 certified material. Because of the wide array of available configurations, there’s sure to be a Series 700 ProFlex™ valve to suit your application.
Proco ProFlex™ check valves won’t freeze or deform, and they function solely on the inlet and back pressure which are present in each unique situation.
Each valve is designed by some of the most experienced rubber technicians in the industry, and are carefully constructed using the finest engineered materials available. All of our Series 700 ProFlex™ valves are precisely manufactured to ensure proper operation, and will provide years of unhindered, trouble-free service.
Available Styles & Materials
|PROCO Material Code||Cover 1,2 Elastomer||Tube Elastomer||Maximum Operating Temp. °F (°C)|
|BB||Chlorobutyl||Chlorobutyl||250 °F (121°C)|
|EE||EPDM||EPDM||250 °F (121°C)|
|NH||Neoprene||CSM||212 °F (100°C)|
|NN||Neoprene||Neoprene||225 °F (107°C)|
|NN-NSF61||Neoprene||Neoprene||225 °F (107°C)|
|PP||Nitrile||Nitrile||212 °F (100°C)|
|NR||Neoprene||Natural Rubber||180 °F (82°C)|
ProFlexTM is a trademark of PROCO Products, Inc.
All products are reinforced with polyester tire cord.
1. Styles with Neoprene covers meet all requirements of U.S.C.G
2. NN-NSF/61 UL Classified Water Quality
3. Other Materials available. Please contact Proco Products, Inc.
|PIPE SIZE ID||
Notes: Higher back pressures can be provided by using internal vacuum supports and/or engineered Hi-Tensile reinforcement. Contact Proco.
1. Dimensions are approximate and may change due to pipe dimensions changes, inlet, back pressures and flow rates.
2. Larger sizes available upon request.
3. Weights are approximate.
4. Two piece bodies are available upon request.
Due to the wide array of uses for the Proco ProFlex™ Style 750 rubber check valves, it is recommended that you download our Style 750 brochure to review the Frequently Asked Questions. This will ensure that you choose the proper style of check valve for your specific application.
If additional information is needed, please contact us directly.