Proco Products, Inc. would like to introduce the newest addition to the ProFlex™ line of Rubber Duckbill Check Valves – the newly engineered, low headloss Style 790 check valve, the only assurance to ZERO backflow. Where other products have failed in design and performance, Proco has spent countless hours in the engineering and design stages to ensure that the Style 790 will be your last and only requirement for a Low Headloss Inline Check Valve.
The Style 790 check valve is the elastomeric valve of choice for municipalities, airport runway runoffs, railway washouts, highway flood damage prevention and odor control. The 790’s unique design provides rapid dispersion of head pressures and with its low cracking pressure, it prevents upstream flooding.
The inline design of the Style 790 check valve allows the valve to be installed without having to do any modifications to existing structures or costly pre-install planning. The unique fold away design of the inner sleeve also allows for a near full port flow, allowing for quick drainage.
The Style 790 will allow for passive flow operation making it the perfect fit for:
- Combined Sewer Overflows (CSO’s) – A combined sewer is a sewage collection systems of pipe and tunnels designed to also collect surface runoff. Combined sewers can cause serious water pollution problems during combined sewer overflow (CSO) events when wet weather flows exceed the sewage treatment plant capacity.
- Sanitary Sewer Overflow – A condition in which untreated sewage is discharged from a sanitary sewer into the environment prior to reaching sewage treatment facilities.
- Outfalls – An outfall is the discharge point of a waste stream into a body of water; alternatively, it may be the outlet of a river, drain or a sewer where it discharges into a body of water.
Some additional features of this valve are:
- Backflow prevention
- 25-30 years life expectancy
- Available in many elastomers, making the valve compatible with virtually all weather & service conditions
- Neoprene elastomer offered with algae and barnacle resistant compound
- Internal expanding clamps available in 304 ss, 316 ss or carbon steel